If you are a skilled and friendly individual who is seeking career satisfaction with a financially stable and growing company, join the team at MH Equipment!
This individual is responsible for supervising, maintaining and expanding our relationship with our Customer relative to our fleet initiatives as the On-site Fleet Supervisor at our Customer’s Wentzville, MO plant. Through their efforts and success, they will strengthen our relationship with our Customer, and add value to our analytical and stewardship-based solutions. This individual is responsible for working directly with our Customer’s personnel, Service Agreement contractors, internal Guardian Fleet, and MH Equipment personnel. This position may also assist with other Customer initiatives as required relative to our Customer’s contracts and opportunities.
MH Equipment is an authorized Hyster and Yale lift truck and forklift dealer that provides top quality material handling equipment to meet our customers' needs. We sell a broad selection of Hyster forklifts and Yale truck lifts that will fulfill any job specification as well as a terrific array of other new and used material handling equipment. We have won the Hyster “Dealer of Distinction" award multiple times. We give back to the communities we do business in through the His First Foundation, which contributes 10% of our annual income to charitable endeavors that our employees are involved with. Being a member of the MH Equipment family means being part of a fast-growing company that offers daily opportunities to learn and succeed. Our focus and culture are centered on our beliefs that people matter, passion inspires and purpose unites
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.mhequipment.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with Guardian/MH's Customer in conjunction with our Management team.
- Fleet Management Supervision for the Customer's Mobile Equipment Repair per the Customer's Annex D State of Requirements
- Responsible for equipment flow, coordinating shipment/pick-up for units that are repaired outside the Customer and monitor work flow to ensure optimum utilization. Report downtime and equipment status daily through End of Shift Report.
- Complete and correct work orders competed by our Customer's mechanics.
- Supervising, scheduling and assigning work for the Customer's mechanic and coordinate overflow work to be performed off-site.
- Manage on-site parts inventory for the Customer's mechanics.
- Participate and drive Customer's initiatives including Work Place Organization and visual management board.
- Present Guardian/MH in a positive winning way. This includes being a professional that uses oral and verbal communication and presentation software to passionately deliver to customers and prospects who Guardian/MH is including our mission, vision, core values, and our Fleet capabilities.
- Meet regularly with Customer and Guardian/MH team to implement strategy.
- Maintain good customer information files and be prepared to review with management.
- Pursue increasing knowledge of Fleet Management, our Customer, and competitive offerings.
- Resolve customer issues, problems or complaints.
- Participate in Company sponsored training sessions for enhancing selling skills and technical knowledge.
- Present a professional image in personal appearance, dress and preparation
- Follow all Guardian/MH Equipment Company policies and procedures
- Perform all other duties as assigned