Let Keller Trucking help you earn your Class A CDL and start a stable, high-paying career. This 2 week program provides students with the skills required to qualify as an entry-level professional truck driver in interstate and/or intrastate commerce. Students will acquire skills in maneuvering, cornering, backing, and parking through a variety of urban and rural environments. Class is administered at Trainco in Perrysburg, Ohio.
Your schooling is 100% paid for by Keller. All that is required from the student is a six month employment agreement.
STEPS TO SUCCESS
- Call Lauren or Tammi at 419.785.3252
- Fill out our full application at www.driveforkeller.com/cdl-school
- Schedule an interview with the Keller Trucking team to set expectations and learn more about us
- Take a DOT physical, drug screen and functional capacity test
- Sign our employment agreement
- School for 2 weeks! Test and start your new, high-paying career with Keller Trucking
If you would like to skip right to the full application stage and have Lauren or Tammi reach out to you, you may do so by clicking HERE!