Account Coordinator, GMS
TravelClick offers innovative, cloud-based and data-driven solutions for hotels around the globe to maximize revenue. We have a dynamic and innovative work environment with a high level of growth opportunity. Headquartered in New York, TravelClick operates in 176 countries, with local experts in 39 countries and 14 offices in New York, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bucharest, Chicago, Dallas, Dubai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Orlando, Ottawa, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore. Our diverse team's backgrounds and expertise allows for a global perspective which drives better results and defines our company culture.
TravelClick enables over 50,000 hoteliers to drive better business decisions and know, acquire, convert and retain guests. The Company’s interconnected suite of solutions includes Business Intelligence, Reservations & Booking Engine, Media, Web & Video and Guest Management.
Our award-winning business solutions provide innovative websites and digital marketing services to thousands of hotels around the world. Our track record of innovation and performance has earned us and our clients over 800 website design awards since 2007 from the Interactive Media Awards, W3 Awards, Webby Awards, Magellan Awards, Davey Awards, Mobile WebAwards, Communicator Awards, Horizon Interactive Awards and the HSMAI Adrian Awards.
- Our TRAVELCLICK Values -
Customer Focus * Excellence * Global * Integrity * Passion * Respect * Teamwork
TravelClick’s Guest Management Solution is one of the company’s fastest-growing products. GMS is an end-to-end CRM and marketing automation platform, allowing hoteliers to personalize their customer communications and segment their marketing efforts to foster guest engagement and drive incremental revenue.
We are looking for an Account Coordinator, GMS to deliver direct product and marketing support services to our customers and support our Account Strategist, GMS Team. As a member of a highly-motivated team, you will be responsible for providing support across an Account Strategist team tasked with superior customer service, including training customers, helping them maximize the value this platform brings them including consulting and marketing campaigns and other strategies, and problem resolution. A successful candidate should have project management and customer support experience, a passion for serving customers, a can-do attitude and strong communication skills. An understanding of email marketing best practices, HTML coding, and hospitality industry property management systems is a plus. A successful candidate would ensure our Account Strategists asked with our largest strategic accounts are successfully delivering value and updates to our customers.
- Provide support and project management for Account Strategist, GMS team that provides direct client support services and engagement
- Anticipate, understand, and address customer challenges and effectively work toward resolution, resulting in 100% awareness by customer of resolution
- Communicate key project milestones and risks regularly to Account Strategist, customer and beyond
- Work directly with customers on training and issue resolution where needed
- Responsible for the optimal use of purchased products leading to increased value the customer receives from the product and incremental TravelClick revenue opportunities from customer base
- Supports Account Strategist in conducting regular account reviews with customers to ensure that customer’s goals and expectations are being met
- Identify new opportunities for customers to leverage the platform
- Provide feedback to Account Strategist and Product team about possible process and other enhancements
- Consult with and assist customers in HTML newsletter assembly and email campaign generation
- Assist development team in filing and resolution of bugs and/or issues
- Perform Client Services related support duties (Manage Support Inbox, Support Line, etc.)
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1 year + of account management and customer support experience
- 1 year + of client facing experience (internal or external clients)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
- Excellent troubleshooting skills used to work tactfully through challenging customer issues
- Problem solver who takes initiative to get things done; an enthusiastic go-getter!
- Detail oriented with a bias toward action (project management experience preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results under pressure.
- Technically literate and comfortable working with web technologies, and desire to build technical knowledge
- Experience in Marketing or related industry preferred
- Knowledge of HTML coding a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish or French)
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.”