- Interested to work in Aichi-ken, Japan.
- Native English Speaker or Nationality of Israeli.
Job type: Permanent/Full Time.
Workplace: Aichi-ken, Japan
Specific work content:
We are actively recruiting foreign talented people to prepare for future overseas business expansion.
After joining the company, the Company will provide the required training.
· Manage daily billing transactions
· Monitor and coordinate entire activities of accounting and finance
· Manage to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements as per the available funds.
· Deal with financial institutions for various purposes.
· Provide financial information to the management as per prescribed formats/electronic systems.
· Conducting various financial analyses.
· Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly Accounting information.
· Supports budget and forecasting activities.
Bachelor degree. The new graduate is highly encouraged to apply for those who are not experienced.
Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
• English business level, Japanese business level.
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad.
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to follow company rules & regulation.
• Good Personality with having constantly smiling attitude will be preferable.
• People who have good skill to convince people & Problem-solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How to Apply: