ACCOUNTING STAFF ( bir /accounts payable) -power supply co
- ROLE DESCRIPTION
• Preparing Sales Invoice, Delivery Receipt, BIR Form 2307 and Accounts Payable Vouchers
• check vouchers and provides assistances in printing of checks; updates check register.
• Checks reimbursement liquidation; prepares the summary of reimbursement.
• Monitors Cash Advances. Ensures documentation of cash advances and the liquidation of such advances by
• Encodes VAT Relief for the Company and any of its subsidiaries Create reports on marketing and sales
• Files documents for the company and its subsidiaries. Files invoices, check registers, reports and other
accounting documents, in the process ensuring confidentiality of classified information.
• Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
• Maintains files of purchase orders and charge invoices in support of payment of check vouchers.
• Performs recording of financial transactions
• Professional Proficiency
• Planning and Organizing
• Analytical Skills, Decisiveness, and Judgment
• Interpersonal Sensitivity
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Attention to Details
• Professional and Personal Integrity
• Stress Tolerance
• Graduate of BS Accountancy or Business Administration course Major in Accounting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter and well-organized
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
FRESH GRADS MAY APPLY