The Accounting Assistant will report to Admin and Accounting head and Managing Director
Responsibilities and Duties
• Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
• Create and update expense reports.
• Process reimbursements forms.
• Prepare bank deposits.
• Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
• Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
• Maintain digital and physical records.
• Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
• Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
• Prepare and gain approval for POs.
• Scan, file and log accounting documents.
• Handle cash receipts and prepare statement of accounts.
• Assist the accounting and Admin Head.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy. SEND REUSME TO email@example.com
• Atleast 1 year experience as an Accounting Assistant/Book keeping experience.
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Advanced written and oral communication skills.