To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to lead, train and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to lead and train in the accounting and financial oversite aspect of Event settlements and close-outs
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Must Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have attention to detail
• Must have good oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
• Must have extensive knowledge of MS Office
• Must have the ability to interact with all levels of staff including management and clients
• Must have the ability to function independently with minimal supervision
Education and/or Experience
• B.S. in accounting from a four-year college or university or similar combination of education and experience
• 3 plus years of accounting/finance experience in a multi-building environment required
• Experience with event settlements preferred
• AR experience required
• Thorough knowledge of financial and cost accounting
• Excellent math skills
• Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing software; willing to learn and use accounting and financial reporting software.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics software a plus.