Landmark Hospitals has an exciting opportunity for an entry-level Accounts Payable Clerk to join our dedicated and professional team, where we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service and quality of care to our patients.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Code the invoices
- Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
- Complete weekly check runs
- Process check requests
- Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
- Respond to all vendor inquiries and maintain 1099 files
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
About us: Landmark Hospitals is a privately owned, seven hospital system with locations in Georgia, Missouri, Utah and Florida. Landmark Hospitals are licensed as acute care hospitals and certified as long-term acute care hospitals in order to specialize in providing transitional care for medically complex patients. Each of our hospitals is recognized as the regional Transitional Care Hospital of choice in their respective markets. What makes Landmark Hospitals especially unique is that the company is owned by a surgeon, so the focus on people, quality, safety, and clinical outcomes resonates throughout the company.
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks