• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. Able to use and learn multiple computer software and systems and other office equipment.
• Strong communication and active listening skills.
• Strong written communication and grammatical skills, with ability to proof own work and the work of others.
• Excellent quality and accuracy of work with attention to detail.
• Great customer service and internal service skills.
• Organizational and planning skills; time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external work processes.