If you are an outgoing and driven individual who is seeking career satisfaction with a financially stable company, join the team at MH Equipment!
As an Aftermarket Sales Representative with MH Equipment, you will be responsible for developing Customer relationships and increasing the sales of the aftermarket offerings of parts and service available from MH Equipment Company as well as catalogue and allied sales. A “Territory” made up of identified Accounts and/or a designated geographic area will be assigned for coverage to each ASR by their Manager. Additionally, this individual is responsible for achieving agreed upon sales results in accordance with the determined Aftermarket Sales Representative expectations.
MH Equipment is an authorized Hyster and Yale lift truck and forklift dealer that provides top quality material handling equipment to meet our customers' needs. We sell a broad selection of Hyster forklifts and Yale truck lifts that will fulfill any job specification as well as a terrific array of other new and used material handling equipment. We have won the Hyster “Dealer of Distinction" award multiple times. We give back to the communities we do business in through the His First Foundation, which contributes 10% of our annual income to charitable endeavors that our employees are involved with. Being a member of the MH Equipment family means being part of a fast-growing company that offers daily opportunities to learn and succeed. Our focus and culture are centered on our beliefs that people matter, passion inspires and purpose unites.
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit our website. at www.mhequipment.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Obtain, maintain and optimize Customer relations through planned and regular sales visits and communications
- Obtain sales objectives
- Identify target prospects and create strategic action plans to develop the accounts as Customers
- Perform audits of customers’ fleets and make appropriate recommendations
- Follow-up on all Customer leads from external and internal sources
- Maintain Customer information files and notes with periodic review with management
- Participate with product promotions from external and internal sources
- Manage all custom programs installed at the assigned accounts
- Promote sales of catalogue and allied products
- Promote operator and technical training
- Sell periodic and full maintenance contracts
- Resolve any Customer issues, problems or complaints to satisfy the Customer
- Support account terms and assist in account collection if required
- Participate in determination of any credits and/or returns
- Enhance vendor relations by supporting programs and working with their representatives
- Attend and participate in all sales or Company meetings
- Participate in Company sponsored training sessions for enhancing selling skills and technical knowledge
- Produce periodic budgets, plans of action, summaries and other reports or lists as necessary
- Communicate regularly with inside sales personnel and management
- Present a professional image in personal appearance, dress and preparation
- Follow Company policies and procedures
- Pursue increasing knowledge of the Territory and Competitors
- Perform other duties as assigned