Hydro is a fully integrated aluminum company combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminum, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminum industry. We offer exciting employment opportunities with significant upward potential for the motivated individual in a leading multinational company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents. Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
· Responsible to perform all assignments safely.
· Driving large mobile equipment in a safe manner.
· Load and unload age ovens.
· Complete required paperwork.
· Working outside in all weather and environments.
· Ability to work in hot environments.
· Assist Material Handlers as needed.
· Operate age ovens both starting and stopping them.
· Continuous improvement activities and 5’s activities.
· Heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.) may be required depending on job
· Must possess the aptitude to be able to work with various types of people and situations.
· Must be able to get off and on large mobile equipment many times throughout the shift