Company Hiring Operations Technician
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do... so take the first step. Apply here now.
- $50 Advance available after first day at work!
- Pay: $15/HR
- Days: Weekdays/Some Weekend Work as well
- Hours: 8:00 AM - Done
- Location: Located In Tulsa
- Job Type: Temp to Perm
- Job Description and Primary Responsibilities:
- As a member of the operations team, the operations technician will be:
- Inject structural polyurethane underneath concrete via drilled holes and/or tubing.
- Quality Control for company processes and projects.
- Team player utilizing experience to plan and accomplish goals of company team.
- Ensure adherence to all safety standards required by OSHA for handling materials and operating equipment.
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping of equipment and shop areas.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help to drill holes (Hilti rotary drill) and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together necessary job site equipment and tools.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Key Skills:
- Mechanical and technical ability to operate pumps, generators, material handling equipment.
- Ability to drive Ford F-250 Truck and 16’ - 20’ Trailer.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and identifying potential solutions.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all-weather a plus.
- Ability to work out of town overnight periodically.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicles.
- Education & Experience:
- High School Degree Preferred
- Previous Construction Experience Preferred
- Previous Maintenance Experience a plus
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reports to:
- Operations Manager
Job ID # 106049
4305 S Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
(right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of Operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120,
(near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of Operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
You can send your resume to email@example.com
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #tulsa #oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringintulsa #employmentintulsa #jobsintulsa #staffingintulsa #staffingagenciesintulsa #industrialstaffingintulsa #workintulsa #tulsajobs #hiringinoklahoma #oklahomajobs #standbypersonnel #personnelintulsa #localjobnearme #staffingagenciesintulsa #industrialstaffingintulsa #manufacturingstaffingintulsa #manufacturingjobsintulsa #bluecollarjobsintulsa #newopportunity #foundationrepair