Located in Tulsa
Job ID# 106049
Journeyman Apprentice level work with past experience in the foundation repair, commercial or residential construction field, will be responsible for working with co-workers to satisfactorily complete geo-polymer injection projects consisting of raising and stabilizing concrete slabs, structures, densify soil at depth, I & I mitigation, manhole rehab, storm drain and tunnel sealing. Assignments are made in the form of written and oral instructions. Work is inspected for satisfactory compliance with instructions; repairs are made working with a crew of 2 (two) or more individuals one of which is a Lead Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must have excellent listening and communication skills, mechanically inclined
• Receives instruction and carries out duties
• Communicate with operations group to assure full understanding of project assuring clients expectations are met
• Ability to work from oral and written instructions, sketches, and diagrams
• Make onsite analysis of proposed work area and determine correct method of injection to achieve a successfully finished project (crew leader will be present)
• Use hand tools consisting of but not limited to hammer drills, laser levels, gas altimeters etc.
• Make field repairs to injection equipment as needed with supervision
• Must be willing to perform confined space entry after company provided training
• Attends employee meetings scheduled by the Company
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager/Supervisor
• Hold a valid Oklahoma driver’s license for the type and size of vehicle operated
• Must be able to lift 50 – 75 pounds
• Will be working on knees or bent over on most projects
Education and Experience:
Experience in the foundation repair, commercial or residential construction field, or any equivalent combination of training and experience. (Not a must have – but helps)
This client is a Tulsa based specialty trade contractor that serves the Industrial,
Commercial, and Residential, Municipal and Utility markets utilizing highly specialized technology and patented materials within the state of Oklahoma to repair, rehabilitate, maintain or improve: Concrete foundations, slabs and structures including piers, footers, slabs, floors, driveways, etc.
Load bearing soils by densifying, consolidation, strengthening, etc.
Infrastructure systems consisting of underground and surface drainage systems for wastewater, storm water, fresh water and industrial effluents
Stand-By Personnel - Skilled Division
Office Location: 1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
or send your resume to email@example.com
We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have recent job history for the last 2 to 5+ years.
#employment #staffing #job #work #Tulsa #Oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringinTulsa #employmentinTulsa #jobsinTulsa #staffinginTulsa #staffingagenciesinTulsa #industrialstaffinginTulsa #workinTulsa #TulsaJobs #hiringinOklahoma #Oklahoma jobs #StandByPersonnel #PersonnelinTulsa #localjobnearme #apprentice #technician #concrete #foundation #construction