Group Home experience is a Plus
Manages the maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, and electrical servicing for the organization's facilities. Monitors equipment and ensures efficiency and effectiveness. Assists in overseeing construction projects, vehicle/fleet maintenance program, and ordering of office supplies for various sites. Assist with overall maintenance of organization's facilities buildings and grounds. Plans and schedules maintenance activities for facilities. Reports Director of Facilities. Supervises line level staff. Makes day-to-day decisions within or for a group/small department. Has some authority for personnel actions. Computers skills are necessary for purposes of data entry, running reports and effective electronic communication to organization's managers and staff.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in general business operations and procedures for a minimum of 3-5 years
- Ability to make independent decisions and judgments on routine procedural issues.
- Ability to maintain and control equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Ability to safely operate motorized vehicles and various items of mechanical equipment for site maintenance purposes.
- Knowledge in carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, grounds keeping, appliance repair, Multi-meter use, standard practices and a variety of hand and power tools used in the maintenance and repair of building facilities.
- Certifications or licensing in the above technical areas are a plus
- Must possess excellent computer skills, writing and communication skills
- Must possess Valid NJ Driver’s license, insurable by agency policy
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 100LBS
Equal Opportunity Employer