· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical) or equivalent.
· At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Applicants must be willing to work in CARMONA CAVITE.
· Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
BSc degree in a scientific or technical field preferably in Life sciences,
pharmacy or engineering required .
At least three (10) years experience in opertions in a pharmaceutical firm,
with a minimum of one (5) year in a Supervisory/Managerial position.
With background in Production and knowledge on machines/equipment.
Strong working knowledge of cGMP principles.Strong working knowledge
of technical and quality concepts of the manufacturing and testing of
pharmaceutical products. Experience in participating in deviation
investigations, determining root cause, and developing corrective action
plans.Team player with strong interpersonal, organizational, and
communication skills.Good moral character.
SALARY: 60,000 - 75,000
send resume to email@example.com