Alcal Glass Systems, Inc. (AGS) is a subsidiary of Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc. a family owned business since 1953. AGS provides exterior glass and aluminum facades for commercial buildings, hospitals, hospitality and facilities; as well as mid and high-rise residential developments. We fabricate, assemble, glaze and install aluminum window, window wall, curtain wall and storefront systems to meet the most stringent architectural specifications. Additionally, we provide many types of custom glass applications. AGS is a well-trained, union workforce with E-Verified and OSHA certified employees.
Our Sacramento, CA location is currently accepting resumes for an Assistant Project Manager.
This position is full time and ideal for a recent Construction Management graduate looking to get hands-on construction experience.
Responsibilities include Assisting PM with:
· Corresponding with customers for RFIs, Submittals, Change Orders, and Project Close-Out documents.
· Working with vendors to obtain pricing, scheduling and submittal packages.
· Schedule preparation and revisions including coordination with other trades.
· Assisting with reviewing and projecting job costs monthly with Alcal Management.
· Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies and ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Project management experience is preferred; or equivalent years of education; or combination of work experience and education.
- Advanced knowledge MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Auto Cad desired but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment.
Qualified applicants please apply online at https://www.buildingproductscareers.com/AGS/job/Sacramento-Assistant-Project-Manager-CA-94203/509580500/?utm_campaign=HotJobs.Vet
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, profit share and wellness programs.
We are committed to promoting diversity and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We utilize E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Drug free workplace and EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability