To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have strong customer service skills
• Must be able to pass a background check to include a credit history report and meet corporate minimum requirements
Education and/or Experience
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent
• One years’ experience in a customer service environment
• Six month experience in a retail or other cash-handling position
• Knowledge of computerized ticketing system preferred
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
• Irregular hours and travel between facilities locally may be required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
• Reach with hands and arms.
• May spend long hours walking or standing.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Apply at: www.jaxevents.com
External site: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000543277206#/
Internal site: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=InternalCareerSite&r=5000543277206#/
300 A. Philip Randolph Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 904-630-0334.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.