Are you a compassionate caregiver with the dedication and professionalism it takes to work for our agency? Are you tired of working for large companies and want to feel appreciated and rewarded for the demanding work that you do? SYNERGY HomeCare of Macomb is a non-skilled agency and our mission is to enable our clients to live happy, healthy, and independent lives in the comfort and familiarity of their homes and to inspire our caregivers with appreciation, industry-leading training and a true commitment to their well-being.
We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
We have clients needing care in the Macomb area.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive pay with direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have or acquire CPR/First Aid certification
- National background check
- A valid driver's license, proof of car insurance/registration and a reliable car (preferred)
Thank you for your interest.