Utility Man Wanted
Piping & Corrosion Specialties is one of the largest Cathodic Protection firms growing in the North East.
Our goals are to be a leader in the installation of corrosion control /cathodic protection systems in Fueling, Water and Wastewater markets.
Specialties: Corrosion protection for underground storage tanks and lines. Stray current mitigation for DC powered transit systems.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in learning please contact our Construction Manager Mark Winstead / firstname.lastname@example.org . We currently seeking to fill the position of Utilty-man to join our construction department.
Description/Job Summary Requirements
- Interface effectively, ethically and professionally with co-workers and clients and contractors.
- Communicate effectively in English (aural, verbal, and written).
- High School Diploma or equivalent (experience may be substituted for education)
- Able to sit, stand, bend, walk, climb, and remain in static positions for duration of shift.
- Able to lift up to seventy-five pounds (75 lbs.) without assistance.
- Possess current, valid driver’s license (not under suspension or limitation). With a clean driving record.
- Able to withstand temperature extremes and exposure to elements (Heat, humidity, Cold weather temps, etc).
- Possess strong desire, willingness and ability to learn new tasks.
Experience Preferred but Will Train
- Construction experience.
- Work within the construction Industry around open trenches, pipe crews and heavy equipment.
- Read and comprehend civil drawings and diagrams, blueprints, and sketches a plus.
- Install Cathodic Protection Sacrificial and Impressed current anode beds
· Thermite / Cadd Welding experience preferred
· OSHA 10 Hour General Safety Course
· First Aid
“Piping and Corrosion Specialties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.”