· Behave in safe manner following safe work instructions and execute learning from Safety training
· Compliance to the PPE Program, PPE safekeeping.
· Compliance to the Dust Program, participation on the Dust monitoring process, specifically in sweeping and disposal of dust in the area.
· Attend Safety Training
· Report and Participate on any Accident/incident investigation
· Implements proper lifting technique
· Housekeeping within the area including but not limited to stencils, tables, supplies i.e. product flash, paint cans, PPE, etc.
· Compliance with all Quality related program (Run Guide, WIP program, Frequency of Testing, Measuring Instruments validation and calibration etc.)
· Adherence and execution of issues raised on the Quality Communications
· Logsheet completion
· Finished Goods Audit Completion
· Finished Goods Ticket Completion
· Reconciliation of sheets for break up with good and rejected sheets
· Turn Over Receipts (TOR) when needed
· Stock Movement Form (SMF) when needed
· Performs necessary operational adjustment to ensure that sheets processed are completed in time and in accordance with the technical specifications
· Immediately notify operators of non-conforming stocks to minimize Finishing attributable rejects.
· Render extra duty when needed
· Render support with other teams if necessary
· Share techniques and learning with other members
· Communicate quality issues during handover with incoming operator
SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org