The primary role of the Patient Care Coordinator is to provide personalized patient care, support the physician and practice by performing clinical duties, and to manage all patient care aspects directed by the physician.
We are seeking someone with excellent clinical skills and medical office management knowledge. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent customer service, professionalism and show a helpful demeanor with staff and patients. Must maintain a positive attitude, assume accountability, and functions well as a team player. Must have excellent communication skills with patients, staff and physician.
He or she must also apply a range of clinical skills and problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company efficiency. As the candidate develops into the role, he/she will manage more duties, including office management.
This is a boutique practice that has high standards of service and care. It requires a high level of critical thinking, ability to multi-task, and sharp sense of responsiveness to patients and team members in order to keep all operations flowing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about anti-aging medicine and helping people look and feel their best.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Professional phone etiquette and ability to use multi-line phone system
- Accurately schedule/confirm all appointments and collect patient payments
- Greet patients, obtain brief medical history and escort to exam rooms
- Process and organize patient paperwork and medical charts
- Assists physician in preparing for examination, procedures, and treatments
- Chart review and preparation before patient clinical visit
- Ability to draw up medications
- Assists with orientation and training of new staff
- Performs patient education and counseling when appropriate
- Takes inventory and replenishes supplies in exam and medical stock rooms
- Prepares and maintains clean exam rooms, lobby, and office space
- Maintains confidentiality as it complies with HIPAA and practice guidelines
- Attends required CPR, OSHA, and CLIA training programs
- Attends all company meetings and assists in events related to the clinic
- Communicates effectively with physicians, co-workers, and patients
- Functions well within a team and is collaborative, positive, and flexible
- Applicant must maintain a professional and well-groomed appearance
- Applicant must be committed to ethical behavior, honesty, and integrity
1) Submit Cover Letter and Resume - Please include if you are interested in part time and your schedule of availability
2) Required: Complete assessment emailed to you from Indeed immediately after submitting your application
- Minimum: High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to move or transport up to 25 pounds
- Reliable form of transportation to and from work
- 1+ years of experience in phlebotomy/venipuncture experience
- Part-time, Full-time, Flexible Schedule Options
- Competitive hourly rate plus bonus potential
- Paid Sick Days and Holidays, Earned Vacation Days
- Monday through Friday position (Closed on weekends and holidays)
- Great work environment
This is a well-established, reputable anti-aging practice in Huntington Beach with 30+ plus years of experience. We specialize in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, IV nutrition, sports medicine, nutrition, anti-aging and integrative medicine. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9-6 pm and closed on weekends and holidays. Our mission is to provide our patients with an excellent experience, opportunity to optimize their health and improve their quality of living.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.