Scott Contracting is looking to hire Class A CDL drivers. Preferably with Site or Belly Dump experience. If you have a Class A CDL we are looking for you!!!! Even if you don't have experience with Belly or Site dump, but have your Class A CDL, we will train you!!!
Who we are & What we do.
Scott Contracting was founded in 1995. Through our turnkey solutions, we deliver safe, on-time, high-quality work, while offering the convenience of a single point of contact for all of your infrastructure needs. Simply put, Scott Contracting delivers performance as promised.
Why work with Scott Contracting?
Employees are vital to who we are and what we do. We seek employees who share our values and high standards and who dedicate themselves to progressing, growing, and expanding in their abilities. We offer a competitive compensation package, generous benefits, and professional development / training.
- Health and Wellness Insurance
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Operate construction trucks in a safe and efficient manner, on and off highway. Trucks could include: water truck, dump truck, articulated truck, and flatbed truck.
- Complete required driver logs & recordkeeping.
- Perform Daily inspections and advise supervisor of repairs and maintenance required.
- Read and understand operation manuals for trucks and other equipment operating.
- Recognize risks and hazards on job site working in close proximity with heavy equipment and crew members.
- Assist and work with others on construction crews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be familiar with DOT regulations & maintain current CDL & DOT medical card.
- Must have an insurable driving record.
- High levels of skill in performing duties listed above.
- Heavy civil construction, road building, and earthwork experience preferred.
- Attention and commitment to safety.
- Ability to follow instructions and work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Ability to move at least 50 pounds, and work in constant exposure to outside elements.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.