Drive value for clients through the implementation of POS driven insights and recommendations. Establish GfK as a trusted business partner with high ROI.
This role includes the following:
- Provide daily support and servicing of POS needs for a portfolio of Global clients headquartered in North America.
- Address client questions related to: DQ; Country, Regional and Global trends; product coding; feature developments.
- Train clients on GfK POS tools, methodologies and core measurements.
- Work with clients to ensure deliverables are optimized to address needs and drive value.
- Interface with Data Out team on client deliverables including scope, quality and timeliness.
- Deliver presentations / insights to clients on regular basis as agreed in the contract.
- Become trusted industry expert in serviced categories, staying abreast of industry trends, and incorporating into client deliverables and recommendations
Ideally, you will bring the following:
- 4-7 years of demonstrated successful experience in usage and analysis of Point of Sale data to drive insights and business recommendations
- Specific industry experience in Consumer Technical Goods including IT, Telecomm, Consumer Electronics, or Home Appliances is strongly preferred. Candidates with a background in CPG will also be considered
- Strong presentation skills – need to be comfortable presenting data to large, senior level audiences
- Strong oral and written communication skills. We work in a highly collaborative, global environment, therefore effective communication and cultural IQ is critical.
- Being Familiar with both quantitative and qualitative research a plus.
- Willingness and ability to travel
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience