Company Looking for CNC Operators/Programmers
The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day. Apply here and you'll get to experience it too.
- $50 Advance available after first day of work!
- Located in Tulsa
- $15+/Hour Depending on Experience (Operator/Programmer)
- 1st shift 7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
- 2nd shift 3:30pm-2am Mon-Thurs
- Operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on metals or work pieces.
- Adjust machine feed and speed, change cutting tools, or adjust machine controls when automatic programming is faulty or if machines malfunction.
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratios, and the size and position of cuts.
- Check to ensure that workpieces are properly lubricated and cooled during machine operation.
- Clean machines, tooling, and parts, using solvents or solutions and rags.
- Confer with supervisors or programmers to resolve machine malfunctions and production errors, and to obtain approval to continue production.
- Control coolant systems.
- Enter commands or load control media such as tapes, cards, or disks into machine controllers in order to retrieve programmed instructions.
- Implement changes to machine programs, and enter new specifications, using computers.
- Input initial part dimensions into machine control panels.
- Insert control instructions into machine control units to start operation.
- Lift workpieces to machines manually, or with hoists or cranes.
- Listen to machines during operation in order to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools and excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problems.
- Maintain machines, and remove and replace broken or worn machine tools, using hand tools.
- Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Modify cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operation and save modified programs.
- Monitor machine operation and control panel displays, and compare readings to specifications in order to detect malfunctions.
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and workpieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instrument, remove and replace dull cutting tools.
- Review program specifications or blueprints to determine a set machine operations and sequencing, finished workpiece dimensions, or numerical control sequences.
- Set up future jobs while machines are operating.
- Stack or load finished items, or place items on conveyor systems.
- Stop machines to remove finished workpieces, or to change tooling, setup, or workpiece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Transfer commands from servers to computer numerical control (CNC) control modules, using computer network links. Write simple programs for computer-controlled machine tools.
- Must have own tools and safety gear.
- 2-3 years experience minimum.
- Excellent math skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Full Benefits
Order ID: 110071
4305 S. Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145 (right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, (near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
Send your resume to email@example.com
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #Tulsa #Oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringinTulsa #employmentinTulsa #jobsinTulsa #staffinginTulsa #staffingagenciesinTulsa #industrialstaffinginTulsa #workinTulsa #TulsaJobs #hiringinOklahoma #Oklahomajobs #StandByPersonnel #PersonnelinTulsa #localjobnearme #cnc #MachineOperator #CNCLathe #TemptoPerm