Hiring CNC Machinist
When a door closes, another door should open. But if it doesn't, then go in through the window. Apply now.
- $50 Advance available after first day at work!
- Pay: $20.23/Hour
- Must be flexible to work
- 1st shift Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:30pm or
- 3rd shift: Sunday through Thursday 10:30 pm to 7:00 am
- If on OT, shift is 8:30 pm to 7:00 am
- Also may be mandatory OT on Friday and volunteer OT on Saturday
- Conversational programming preferred or education (Mazatrol)
- Reads/interprets blueprints/diagrams
- Must possess math skills (fractions/decimals)
- 2 years minimum relevant experience OR EDUCATION CERTIFICATIONS in a manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- Job Summary:
- The lathe/grinder operator sets up and operates standard lathe and CNC machine tools in a highly efficient manner. Understands blueprints and written specifications. Skillfully uses all machinists hand tools and measuring instruments. Possesses knowledge of shop mathematics. Familiar with the various metals, speeds, and feeds to be used in machining. Capable of shaping metal bars, forgings, and castings to precise dimensions and finishes. Has a minimum of rejected parts with maximum productivity. Must be able to operate one or more machines as required to meet production and quality standards with maximum productivity.
- Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential)
- Set up and operate standard lathe and CNC machine Tools
- Read and understand blueprints and written specifications
- Process knowledge and ability to use shop mathematics
- Skillfully use all machinists hand tools and measuring instruments
- Be capable of shaping metal bars, forgings, and castings to precise dimensions and finishes
- Be familiar with various metals, speed, and feeds to be used in machining
- Operate one or more machines to meet production and quality standards with maximum productivity
- No placement fee
Job ID # 108786
4305 S Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
(right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
(near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
You can send your resume to email@example.com
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #tulsa #oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringintulsa #employmentintulsa #jobsintulsa #staffingintulsa #staffingagenciesintulsa #industrialstaffingintulsa #workintulsa #tulsajobs #hiringinoklahoma #oklahomajobs #standbypersonnel #personnelintulsa #localjobnearme