Company Looking for CNC Operators
$50 Advance available after your first day at work!
- North Tulsa
- Qualified candidates will receive $20.23/hr compensation
- 2nd shift Mon-Thur 3:30pm-2am (must be flexible to work overtime)
- Conversational programming preferred or education (Mazatrol)
- Reads/interprets blueprints/diagrams
- Must possess math skills (fractions/decimals)
- 2 years lathe experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
- Job Summary:
- The lathe/grinder operator sets up and operates standard lathe and CNC machine tools in a highly efficient manner. Has a minimum of rejected parts with maximum productivity. Must be able to operate one or more machines as required to meet production and quality standards with maximum productivity.
- Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential)
- Set up and operate standard lathe and CNC machine Tools
- Read and understand blueprints and written specifications
- Process knowledge and ability to use shop mathematics
- Skillfully use all machinists hand tools and measuring instruments
- Be capable of shaping metal bars, forgings, and castings to precise dimensions and finishes
- Be familiar with various metals, speed, and feeds to be used in machining
- Operate one or more machines to meet production and quality standards with maximum productivity
- Be able to lift 5 to 60 pounds on a regular basis
- Be able to reach, bend, or twist insure a part is secure in the machine, to measure and/or inspect work to print, to change tools, to set up machinery, and or load/unload, and inspect parts; to print; and visually observe machine functions
- Be able stand 40 to 60% of the time in order to reach parts to load, and inspect parts; to print; and visually observe machine functions
- Be able to walk around the plant to change machines, get blueprints, retrieve parts, etc
- Be able to see, read, and write in order to comprehend safety warnings and do necessary paperwork
- Be able to communicate with supervisors, dispatchers, inspectors, etc
- Be able to learn and have a long term memory for machine controls, machine functions, crane controls and functions, using measuring instruments, reading blueprints/symbols, etc
- Punctuality and regular attendance are important to maintain manufacturing schedules
Order ID: 108786
4305 S. Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145 (right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, (near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #Tulsa #Oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringinTulsa #employmentinTulsa #jobsinTulsa #staffinginTulsa #staffingagenciesinTulsa #industrialstaffinginTulsa #workinTulsa #TulsaJobs #hiringinOklahoma #Oklahomajobs #StandByPersonnel #PersonnelinTulsa #localjobnearme #cnc #MachineOperator