Summary of position:
• Breaking down complicated processes and tasks into discrete solvable components, prioritizing what is important, and providing accurate time estimates
• Working with SMEs during the conceptual phase to ensure feasibility, participating in meetings regarding features and functionality of products and to integrating technical and creative capabilities into projects
• Implementing software functionality as per communicated design using Unity3d to construct interactive 3D environments and platforms
• Performing analysis, programming, testing, debugging, and modifications of computer programs for various software products
• Working with graphic designers and/or graphic design software and converting designs to visual elements
• Writing and updating technical documentation such as design specifications, user manuals, system documentation, and training materials
• Troubleshooting problems and providing customer support for software application issues
• A degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a resume’ documenting directly related experience. Requirements include:
• Knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures used in software engineering and applications and systems development
• Skilled in the design, coding, testing, and documentation of computer programs
• Frameworks: ASP.NET, Unity3D, SharePoint 2013, various graphic design software suites
Summerwind is a small, highly productive consulting firm based in Mississippi. Established in 2007, Summerwind conducts research and analysis and develops computer-based planning tools, computer software applications, “how to” instructions, tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), directives, handbooks, and graphic training aids for the protection of US forces.
Summerwind is an Equal Opportunity employer. Summerwind, as a federal contractor, provides preference to veterans in accordance with federal directives per U.S. Code as described in the following website: https://www.fedshirevets.gov/job-seekers/veterans-preference/#content. All qualified applicants with the exception of those with veteran’s preference will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Interested applicants are invited to apply by emailing a resume or curriculum vitae with your contact information to SummerwindJobs@summerwindinc.com.