To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have attention to detail
• Must have good oral and written communication skills
• Must have ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide
• Must have strong customer service skills
• Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and good organizational skills
• Must have basic working knowledge of cash register and cash handling procedures
• Must be compliant with health codes
• Must be able to prepare food properly in compliance with menu items
• Must be able to pass a background check to include a credit history report and meet corporate minimum requirements
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• One year of customer service experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
• Daily lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs. Up to 5 minutes at a time.
• Constant reaching, standing, walking and stooping
• Performing work through repetitive eye/hand coordination
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Please include a recent copy of your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements as part of your application.
Apply at: www.jaxevents.com
External applicants: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000395547706#/
300 A. Philip Randolph Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.