To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have attention to detail
• Must have good oral communication skills
• Must have knowledge of units of measure
• Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Must be results driven
• Must have good organizational skills
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Must have one year previous experience as a cook in commercial kitchen or equivalent
• Serve safe certification preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
• Daily lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. Up to 5 minutes at a time.
• Constant reaching, standing, walking and stooping
• Performing work through repetitive eye/hand coordination
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Apply at: www.jaxevents.com
External Applicants: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000408146506#/
300 A. Philip Randolph Blvd
Jacksonville FL 32202
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.