COPY - Inside Sales Representative
New Lisbon, WI 53950
Position Description: Generates specifications for quotes and processing new orders. Creates orders in SAP, COC, and calibration and record requests. Responsible for the coordination of communication between the Sales Manager, customers, supply chain and other internal entities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initiates quotation development and provides technical support to ensure customer requirements are being met. Works with Sales Manager or customers directly to ensure design meets customer needs.
• Coordinates pricing of special items and materials with estimates from Purchasing, Supply Chain, Engineering and Manufacturing
• Develops and maintains understanding of the company’s products, methods, capabilities, and procedures and uses this information to provide technical guidance to customers, Sales Managers, etc.
• Verifies completion and shipping dates based on backlog or other existing factors for customer orders
• Processes cost and labor estimates and reviews discounting with management team
• Edits, analyzes and interprets incoming quote requests covering the full range of company products from customers, sales managers, or dealers to clarify terminology and supply missing or misstated information
• Maintains or supervises the maintenance of all necessary files and records having to do with pricing and labor estimates on quotations
• Contacts order sources to clarify and correct order discrepancies
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
College Degree Major Desired: General Business, or related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, MS Office, MS Word, Power Point, MS Excel, MS Access and SAP
- Strong sense of urgency in meeting customer needs
- Strong personal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to effectively interact with a diverse team of people and to deal with fast paced work environment with rapidly changing work priorities
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to be creative as well as analytical
- 2 to 3 years' experience in the area of manufacturing production, customer service, or accounting in a manufacturing durable goods environment
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.