Join us as a Corporate Communications Manager, where you would support all facets of the organization’s internal and external global communications.
The Corporate Communications Manager will assist with developing global corporate communications that create a shared company brand vision, promote employee engagement with company strategy, develop trust in leadership, support change efforts and corporate brand. S/he is responsible for leading for corporate communications strategic initiatives, including design and copy development, project management and meeting planning. Partner with business leaders across the organization to develop integrated communication programs to drive awareness and change needed for key business initiatives. Support Issue Resolution and Crisis Planning.
Corporate Communication Manager Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, HR, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years post college in corporate communications, marketing communications or similar experience.
- Two-three years project management and communication plan development.
- Outstanding written communication, proofreading, and editing skills required. Experience executing senior level communications.
- Experience managing PR/press and social media.
- Verbal communication skills to interact with all levels.
Corporate Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Supports the ongoing development of the Chamberlain Group brand identity and role/relationship with all corporate brands.
- Responsible for the articulation and implementation of the corporate narrative across internal and external channels.
- Responsible for building internal brand awareness and advocacy.
- Supports all strategic communication efforts including Board of Director and Shareholder reporting and strategic planning initiatives.
- Manages Issue Resolution and Crisis Communication process, training, and active cases.
- Manages strategic change communications (internal and external) for activities such as major partnership announcements, acquisitions, divestitures.
- Develops, implements and manages integrated communication materials.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to improve communication efforts across the organization as well as in our industry and to our partners and consumers through benchmarking, industry memberships, networking, etc.
- Support Corporate Communications department as needed.
The Corporate Communications Manager is a full time opportunity that offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discriminations or harassment.