To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Basic working knowledge of food and beverage.
• Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
• Positive attitude and neat appearance.
• Must speak and understand English.
• Must have strong customer service skills.
• Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
• This position requires stooping and lifting, substantial standing and walking.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• 6 months customer service experience preferred
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Please include a recent copy of your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements as part of your application.
Apply at: www.jaxevents.com
External applicants: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000395534006#/
300 A. Philip Randolph Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.