The main responsibility of a Customer Retention Specialist is to retain current DISH customers by sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm about our pricing, service, and technology. You’ll educate current customers on why they should stay with DISH. You should feel comfortable overcoming objections, have a desire to constantly learn, and be willing to accept feedback.
The essential functions of this role include:
· Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
· Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
· Ability to multi-task; speaking with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
· Take back-to-back phone calls from DISH internal customers nationwide and utilize retention techniques to retain them
· Meet or exceed minimum performance standards
· Deescalate upset or irate customers to satisfactorily address their customer service needs