Parasoft is the leading provider of solutions for development and testing of IoT, embedded/safety critical and enterprise applications. Located just outside Los Angeles in beautiful Monrovia, CA, we are a dynamic company with a strong vision, great people and cutting edge technology. Parasoft fills a critical and rapidly expanding role in a world where organizations demand agility and quality in the software they release to customers.
You will be responsible for engaging with customers through phone calls and email correspondence in order to maintain customer retention for software renewals. Generating and implementing software licenses and maintaining information in SalesForce CRM.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sustain maintenance renewals of the Americas through scheduled calls and email correspondence with customers
- Work closely with procurement to ensure timely receipt of purchase orders
- Generate software licenses for the Americas along with partners and customers globally
- Generate and send software installation binaries and licenses for new deployments
- Work with customers to upgrade and/or transfer licenses as needed
- Follow up with customers pertaining to upgrading their licenses and updating any changes in primary contacts
- Update the SalesForce CRM with information pertaining to current maintenance renewal statuses and any license changes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Responsible and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to assume responsibility and see processes through to successful conclusion
- Willingness to understand the technical aspects of licensing
- Experience in a customer service or support a plus
- Intermediate experience in MS Office skills particularly Excel
- College Graduate or equivalent job experience
- Versatility in the use of PCs and related office software
- US Citizen or permanent resident status required
For over 30 years, Parasoft has been committed to creating quality software. We strive to extend that vision into creating a quality work environment. This starts first and foremost with hiring the best in our industry; building a team of top-notch professionals and an environment where every individual will contribute to the processes, decisions, culture, and future of our company.
The health, welfare, and future of our employees and their families are imperative. We offer an expansive benefits package that features a multitude of insurance coverage choices, including health, vision, dental, life, and disability. To expand your future, we provide education assistance, retirement services, adoption assistance, professional development, and training. A competitive salary, generous compensation plans, and comprehensive Paid Time Off program with scheduled paid holidays throughout the year help you balance work and play.
Parasoft Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Parasoft Corporation does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Parasoft employee. Parasoft will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Parasoft and will be processed accordingly.