Cyber Security Specialist Advanced - Position # 2019-38
Colorado Springs CO
PROJECTXYZ has a unique opportunity for a Cyber Security Specialist supporting a government customer. Position requires expertise in Information Assurance, Security Test and Evaluation, Risk Assessments, etc.
The Cyber Security Specialist will provide subject matter expertise for Information Assurance (IA) support for Certification and Accreditation (C&A), Authorization and Accreditation (A&A), and DIACAP or RMF accreditation packages, artifact generation, requirements analysis, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) plans and execution, risk assessments, systems analysis and hardening, incident response and policy analysis, trusted product evaluations, IA program assessments, and security posture presentations.
· Lead and execute Authorizing Official Team (AOT) Support, Cyber Security Planning and
Integration (CSP&I), and/or CND.
· Apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to develop, implement, and maintain a secure enclave environment.
· Informs AO and ISSM of IA issues.
· Provides support to other senior managers (Program Executive/Manager) for enclave operational requirements.
· Manages IA operations for an enclave(s).
· Provide analytical support for the development and submission of C&A documentation in compliance with the DIACAP or RMF framework.
· Apply knowledge of technology, analyze the security implications of systems and applications security, and provide recommendations to decision-makers and engineers.
· Work with team members to provide advice and assistance to facilitate C&A and A&A efforts.
- 15 years of experience desired
- 10 years of dedicated IAM experience desired; Enclave Environment
- An Active US Government Security Clearance TS/SCI – highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or higher – highly preferred
- IA Baseline Certification
PROJECTXYZ is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PROJECTXYZ provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with the regulations for known disabilities. If you need assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources at 256.721.9001 x 155.