You are a motivated and experienced Design Researcher or a Service Designer. You have the design process as an integral part of everything you do, and you are able to engage others in your work methods. You have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Design Research, Social Sciences, Service Design, Design Strategy, Industrial Design, or Interaction Design.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in design research.
• Ability to work independently; self-starter and skilled design lead.
• Profound experience in design methodologies.
• Experience working in teams developing product service solutions, hardware and software.
• Strong visualization, presentation and communication skills.
• Flexibility to travel globally about 20% of the time.
Laerdal Medical Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.