Job Title: Director, GMS Product Development
TravelClick offers innovative, cloud-based and data-driven solutions for hotels around the globe to maximize revenue. We have a dynamic and innovative work environment with a high level of growth opportunity. Headquartered in New York, TravelClick operates in 176 countries, with local experts in 39 countries and 14 offices in New York, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bucharest, Chicago, Dallas, Dubai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Orlando, Ottawa, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore. Our diverse team's backgrounds and expertise allows for a global perspective which drives better results and defines our company culture.
TravelClick enables over 50,000 hoteliers to drive better business decisions and know, acquire, convert and retain guests. The Company’s interconnected suite of solutions includes Business Intelligence, Reservations & Booking Engine, Media, Web & Video and Guest Management.
Our award-winning business solutions provide innovative websites and digital marketing services to thousands of hotels around the world. Our track record of innovation and performance has earned us and our clients over 800 website design awards since 2007 from the Interactive Media Awards, W3 Awards, Webby Awards, Magellan Awards, Davey Awards, Mobile WebAwards, Communicator Awards, Horizon Interactive Awards and the HSMAI Adrian Awards.
- Our TRAVELCLICK Values -
Customer Focus * Excellence * Global * Integrity * Passion * Respect * Teamwork
TravelClick’s Guest Management Solution is one of the company’s fastest-growing products. GMS is an end-to-end CRM and marketing automation platform, allowing hoteliers to personalize their customer communications and segment their marketing efforts to foster guest engagement and drive incremental revenue.
Are you looking to own product development from inception to launch? Do you have a passion for cutting-edge products and solutions? Do you want to join a world class team and contribute to our continued success? The Director of Product Management will drive innovation and lead the team responsible for building uniquely differentiating capabilities
We are looking for a great leader who is fearless about picking up new technologies, can take on complex problems, and can play a significant role in transforming and revolutionizing our platforms to drive significant growth.
You will be responsible not only for roadmaps across multiple business critical systems; but also, for working with a world class team to develop industry leading ideas and to turn these ideas into live products. You and your team will be responsible for crafting the vision, defining and defending product roadmaps, and driving those roadmaps from business requirements through post-launch analytical analysis to determine if success metrics are met.
· Own the product vision for your area. Ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
· Lead cross-functional teams to develop roadmaps, create product definitions, establish milestones and manage the implementation and evolution of the product development cycle.
· Collaborate across teams. The Director plays a critical role in creating alignment between teams and stakeholders.
· Drive continual product improvements and inform the product roadmap with new ideas based on ongoing customer research, market/competitive analysis, and product performance.
· Identify new key performance indicators and monitor those KPIs.
· Work closely with operational, marketing, and sales teams to understand their needs and incorporate them into the broader set of requirements.
· Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results.
· Partner with engineering to drive technical projects and provide leadership in an Agile development process, setting scope, prioritizing features & stories, managing daily progress, and defining acceptance criteria.
· Collaborate with other Product Managers, UX/UI Designers and Engineering teams to drive successful integrations across products.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 5-7 years’ experience leading a product team and driving product roadmaps.
· 3-5 years’ experience in building successful software products.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Deep internet business knowledge with demonstrable domain expertise within either CRM, CRS, and/or BI systems.
- Travel Industry experience.
- Experience working in the rapidly changing environment.
- Proven track record of launching products across multiple platforms.
- Strong technical background and ability to speak in-depth with engineering staff and leaders about implications and trade-offs of decisions.
- Ability to define product vision by producing clear product requirements, user stories and architecture diagrams.
- Motivated self-starter with a proven track record of taking products to market from idea conception to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Savvy leader with exceptional bandwidth who can navigate a high growth, rapidly changing organization.
- Experience working with systems at scale.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Relentlessly recruit the best product and engineering talent.
- Impeccable customer focus and professionalism.
- Proven ability to prioritize and delegate.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.”