The Director of Integrated Business Planning (IBP) manages the Demand and Supply Chain Planning teams and implements best-practice S&OP processes.This position leads the dialog between cross-functional teams and with senior executive leaders, manages all aspects of the S&OP process and strategic initiatives. Core function includes strategic and tactical decision-making related to balancing demand and supply; aligns volume and mix with capacity and capability; and integrates financial and operating plans with strategic objectives to deliver improved operating and financial results.
Director of Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or Finance
- 10+ years previous experience in one or more Supply Chain functions with an emphasis on Demand, Supply and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) and/or Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Ability to travel up to 15% of time – some international travel required
Director of Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s or MBA preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project and influence management skills to lead cross-functional project teams.
- Exposure to new product commercialization and start-up procedures.
- Highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to lead effectively and handle conflict in cross-functional integration role.
- 5+ years prior experience in managing S&OP / IBP process
- APICS CPIM / CIRM, CSCP, Lean / Six Sigma, and/or PMP certifications
Director of Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Overview:
- Align the S&OP/IBP vision, strategy and processes with company vision and strategic initiatives based on best-in-class benchmarking in support of optimizing sales growth, margin realization, inventory management and asset utilization.
- Leads meetings with cross-functional teams and with the Senior Executives to drive decision making and alignment on the monthly consensus demand and supply forecasts with rigorous analysis resulting in options, risk scenarios and recommendations.
- Leads Demand and Supply Chain Planning teams to continually refine the forecast and supply rolling model to understand and reflect updated assumptive drivers to ensure a relatively balanced position and production capacity while maximizing the P&L
- Oversees team consensus of the monthly IBP volume process including maintenance of rolling future month consensus demand plans and gaining full alignment with the appropriate stakeholders
- Work with the inventory team to set levels for key items across entire supply chain by establishing target levels, assessing safety stock need, customer requirements and establishing a market-driven inventory strategy
- Oversees development and standardization of IBP policies, processes, key performance indicators and education and training packages
- Leverages inventory management tools to rationalize SKU’s and optimize inventory while meeting Product Availability targets.
- Key contributor toward the annual budget and operating plan development process by leveraging ongoing IBP demand and supply plans and underlying casual assumptions.
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
Share our immediate openings with your circle of friends, business Associates and family members. We have awesome opportunities.
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.