Job Title: Director of Key Account Management
Location: Orlando, FL
TravelClick offers innovative, cloud-based and data-driven solutions for hotels around the globe to maximize revenue. We have a dynamic and innovative work environment with a high level of growth opportunity. Headquartered in New York, TravelClick operates in 176 countries, with local experts in 39 countries and 14 offices in New York, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bucharest, Chicago, Dallas, Dubai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Orlando, Ottawa, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore. Our diverse team's backgrounds and expertise allows for a global perspective which drives better results and defines our company culture.
TravelClick enables over 50,000 hoteliers to drive better business decisions and know, acquire, convert and retain guests. The Company’s interconnected suite of solutions includes Business Intelligence, Reservations & Booking Engine, Media, Web & Video and Guest Management.
Our award-winning business solutions provide innovative websites and digital marketing services to thousands of hotels around the world. Our track record of innovation and performance has earned us and our clients over 800 website design awards since 2007 from the Interactive Media Awards, W3 Awards, Webby Awards, Magellan Awards, Davey Awards, Mobile WebAwards, Communicator Awards, Horizon Interactive Awards and the HSMAI Adrian Awards.
- Our TRAVELCLICK Values -
Customer Focus * Excellence * Global * Integrity * Passion * Respect * Teamwork
The Account management team is critical to TravelClick’s customer and revenue retention strategy. Account Managers work with clients to ensure they are getting the maximum benefit out of TravelClick’s products and services. Account Managers must build extensive knowledge across all TravelClick products and services including marketing, media campaigns, data analytics and revenue maximization. They use this knowledge to advise customers on best practices which will help them optimize their business and maximize their revenues. The relationships account managers build with clients are central to retention efforts and are essential to the success of TravelClick.
The Director of Key Account Management will oversee the Account Management Team comprised of at Account Managers who serve as primary contacts customers. This team is responsible for understanding client needs, delivering targeted advice/solutions, achieving client ROI objectives and maximizing TravelClick revenue.
This account management team serves as the day-to-day primary point of contact with key client decision-makers, ensuring the development and implementation of strategies, projects, campaigns, growth opportunities and retention efforts (pre-empts, RFPs). This position will become personally involved with more senior decision-makers at the largest accounts in the TravelClick client portfolio. The Director will own this account portfolio but work in lockstep with senior product line leaders, sales leaders and operations leaders to manage the relationship, ensure complex requirements are delivered, negotiate business outcomes, address escalations and prepare innovative growth and retention strategies.
A critical component of managing this team is to establish the specific definition and needs of the Key Account Team and formulate a team structure to support and deliver against it. Understanding individual client requirements is necessary to evaluate the need for specialist or generalist talent, economics of dedicated resources (and associated client pricing/reimbursement models), and unique delivery needs based on combinations of solutions provided. The Director will be the development and continual refinement of this model. The Director will be goaled on meeting high levels of client satisfaction, retention and account growth.
- Manage a broad and diverse team of Account Managers responsible for assessing client needs and objectives, developing account plans and managing day-to-day needs.
- Plan and implement cross-departmental assessment of Enterprise accounts to define and segment based on unique client needs; Build-out projects and services to support effective delivery in this segment, improve performance through satisfaction levels, retention rates and account growth.
- Ensure long term scalability and anticipate future needs for the team in conjunction with other account management leaders.
- Determine and share best practices across the Sales, Marketing, Product, Operations and Account Management Teams to create an account management model that differentiates TravelClick from its competition.
- Ensure all staff has the skill sets/talent necessary to consult with clients and ensure superior account management across various solutions.
- Ensure staff are trained on new technologies and industry best practices for support of digital agency services and other leading TC solutions.
- Provide account leadership including coordination of internal analytical and product resources to deliver on client’s needs and expectations.
- Maintain a strong account team through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal and motivational techniques.
- Maintain a high level of organization flexibility through employee and career path development.
- Continually optimize account management procedures within the department and between other departments to ensure the timeliness and quality account management.
What we are looking for:
· High School Diploma/GED required.
- 5+ years of Customer engagement experience.
- 5+ years in account management or relationship management experience for companies providing eCommerce or distribution services in B2B services sector and / or hotel industry.
- 5+ years’ experience leading a diverse team of direct reports (remote and centralized) is required.
- 2+ years of Hospitality or travel industry experience required
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in ensure achievement of client objectives and company financial objectives through understanding of client needs.
- Directing internal product and operations teams to fulfill client objectives.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments (internal and external) on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning, presentation skills and business acumen.
- Exceptional relationship management and account management skills required; strong negotiating skills and escalation management are critical.
- Excellent analytical, problems solving and troubleshooting skills – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Experience with the development of key personnel to ensure employee satisfaction, retention and career growth.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.”