SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for dishwashers for SMG/SAVOR Jacksonville.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain and clean inventory of small wares, utensils, and kitchen supplies
· Works with chemicals and cleaning supplies to keep area, equipment, and utensils clean and sanitary
· Maintains safe and sanitary working conditions for kitchen personnel
· Other duties as assigned
· Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
· Must complete Alcohol Compliance Training
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the ability to perform all essential duties and responsibilities in a satisfactory manner
Education and/or Experience
· High school diploma or GED preferred
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Apply at: www.jaxevents.com
External applicants: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000427347806#/
Internal applicants: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/nghome.guid?c=1152751&d=InternalCareerSite&r=5000427347806#/
300 A. Philip Randolph Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.