Projects Document Control Clerk
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do... so take the first step.
- $50 Advance available after your first day at work!
- 2+ Years Experience Required!
- Port of Catoosa Company
- Pay: $18.00/Hour
- Hours:7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Supports a project team by handling incoming and out-going customer submittal projects specific documents for engineering and quality department.
- Handling incoming and out-going customer submittal projects for engineering and quality departments.
- Develop a tracking system to monitor where correspondence is at all times.
- Confers with document originators or project/sales/engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
- Compare customer purchase order with specifications to determine materials needed and records data, such as quantity, quality, and type of components and expected completion date.
- Coordinates information between departments, including engineering, purchasing, construction, and maintenance.
- Develops systems to capture the progress on a project and provides timely and accurate reports of these measurements of performance and progress.
- Evaluates the impact of project problems and updates all estimates and forecasts based on any new data which is identified. Identifies techniques to improve estimating, planning, and cost control.
- Interfaces with customer and team members to explain estimates and techniques used to derive those estimates.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, ability to deal respectfully with the public, and customers.
- Requires personal computer skills including record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Requires High school diploma or General Education degree (GED).
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Temp to Hire Position. After hired on company has great benefits.
Job ID # 109629
4305 S. Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
(right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday,
Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
(near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday,
Hours of operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
You can send your resume to email@example.com
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #Tulsa #Oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringinTulsa #employmentinTulsa #jobsinTulsa #staffinginTulsa #staffingagenciesinTulsa #industrialstaffinginTulsa #workinTulsa #TulsaJobs #hiringinOklahoma #Oklahomajobs #StandByPersonnel #PersonnelinTulsa #localjobnearme #projectsdocument #controlclerk