For over 40 years, OPEX Corporation has received global recognition as a leader in the design, manufacture, and service of business process automation equipment. With their recent expansion into the Warehouse Automation market, OPEX has experienced tremendous growth, providing new and expanded opportunities for their current and future employees.
If you are looking to join a growing, cutting edge technology company that strives to maintain a collegial, family-oriented culture, you should check us out.
OPEX Corporation is looking for a full time Electronic Assembler to work at our World Headquarters in Moorestown, NJ. We are looking for a worker who is able to commit to a full time schedule during our day shift that runs from 7:00am through 3:30pm. All interested candidates must have at least HS diploma or equivalent.
- Build electrical harnesses, components and motors
- Soldering and crimping
- Use multi-meters to perform tasks
- Read the provided wiring diagram and complete the assigned project with minimal supervision
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to configure an electrical harness independently
- Must be able to work full time hours during the day shift
- Must be able to work independently and complete daily along with weekly goals
- Ability to use hand tools
- Worker will be working in a warehouse environment
- Sitting for an extended period of time
- Worker must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching overhead, reaching forward will occur while on the job
- Must feel comfortable climbing a ladder in order to retrieve components
OPEX Corporation is a recognized global technology leader in high-speed mailroom automation, document imaging, and material handling. Since 1973, OPEX systems have provided performance enhancing workflow solutions and cost-effective results to thousands of organizations around the world.
From its humble beginnings in a leased warehouse in southern New Jersey, OPEX’s global workforce now numbers hundreds of employees. OPEX’s Moorestown, New Jersey World Headquarters features more than 475,000 square feet of engineering, manufacturing, warehouse, product assembly and office space. OPEX offices are also located in the U.K., France, Germany and Australia.
- Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Basic life insurance, short term and long term disability
OPEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.