Seeking Electrical Assemblers
If you feel like something in your life is missing, like a paycheck, start here by applying for this job.
- $50 Advance available after first day at work!
- Entry Level & Advanced Hand Solders!
- Climate-Controlled Facility
- Class Start: November 18th
- DIRECT-HIRE POSITION
- 2nd Shift: $13.22
- 3rd Shift: $14.22
- 4-Openings: 2nd Shift: 3:30pm - 2am / Monday thru Thursday
- 3-WEEK MANDATORY TRAINING REGARDLESS OF SHIFT CHOICE IS:
- MONDAY-FRIDAY 6:00AM-2:30PM
- Some Assembly or Soldering experience preferred. These are small electrical parts.
- Build through-hole (THT) and surface mount (SMT) printed circuit board assemblies, placing components on boards per controlled parts lists, drawing documentation and quality workmanship guidelines.
- Hand-solder THT components per specifications.
- Operate equipment such as, aqueous cleaner and component location equipment.
- Assist, as required, with the operation of wave solder or selective solder machines.
- Wire and solder prototypes and other complex assemblies of unique or unusual design per applicable specifications.
- Cut and form (prep) components.
- Perform manual placement of THT components.
- Assemble chassis components using a variety of hardware.
- Assemble electromechanical devices using a variety of hardware.
- Recommend changes in documentation to ensure high quality results.
- Adhere to General Requirements of Team Members.
- Perform other assignments as required.
- Work under limited supervision.
- May receive direction from group leader.
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
- Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic soldering skills. (THT Class 2).
- Basic component identification skills - (THT and some SMT).
- Ability to perform simple task utilizing work instructions and production drawings.
- Ability to perform component prep using hand tools, tooling, and some automatic equipment.
- Ability to assemble simple electronic assemblies.
- Abilities listed in General Requirements of Team Members.
- No placement fee
Job ID # 108977
4305 S Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
(right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
(near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
You can send your resume to email@example.com
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #tulsa #oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringintulsa #employmentintulsa #jobsintulsa #staffingintulsa #staffingagenciesintulsa #industrialstaffingintulsa #workintulsa #tulsajobs #hiringinoklahoma #oklahomajobs #standbypersonnel #personnelintulsa #localjobnearme #Assembly #Electric #Electrical #ElectricalAssembly