Company Hiring Electrical Assembly Technicians
The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day. Apply here and you'll get to experience it too.
- $50 Advance after 1st day of work!
- $14.16 - 20/hr
- Climate-Controlled Facility
- Current work schedules are 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. either Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday.
- 4 10-hour shifts and must be prepared to work overtime to meet customers’ needs.
- All machines assembled from the ground up.
- Electrical Assembly Technicians work with circuit boards, wiring, soldering, and electrical boxes. Having an understanding and ability to read blueprints is a big part of being a successful electrical assembly technician. Most electrical assembly occurs either while sitting at your workstation or standing next to the machines to run wires, troubleshoot electrical issues, etc.
- Along with the normal duties of assembly their technicians may also perform maintenance on products sent in for repair by customers or distributors as needed. Skills in communication and teamwork are a must.
- Must be able to follow safety procedures to safely shut down equipment before repair.
- Must be able to complete jobs by deadlines to maintain shipment schedules.
- Must be able to work with mechanics, hydraulics, or electrical systems. Communication is a must. Employees must be able to communicate in verbal or written form with supervisors and other employees.
- Must be capable of working with other team members or alone to get the job done.
- Full Benefits
Ref ID: 109047
4305 S. Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
(right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of Operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120,
(near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of Operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
Send your resume to email@example.com
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #Tulsa #Oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringinTulsa #employmentinTulsa #jobsinTulsa #staffinginTulsa #staffingagenciesinTulsa #industrialstaffinginTulsa #workinTulsa #TulsaJobs #hiringinOklahoma #Oklahomajobs #StandByPersonnel #PersonnelinTulsa #localjobnearme # #Electrical #Electrician #IndustrialElectrician #Assembly #ElectricalAssembly