The Engineer 3, Electrical is responsible for applying skilled knowledge of engineering principles and practices in electrical engineering to support NPD, sustaining and productivity designs that have average complexity. This role will be heavily involved in reusing, testing and troubleshooting electrical designs in support of new product development projects.
Electrical Engineer III Overview:
- Analyze and simulate electrical circuits by using Multisim.
- Analyze and simulate RF circuits and structures by using Genesys and Momentum.
- Design electrical circuits and PCBs by using Altium Designer.
- Test and troubleshoot electrical circuits by using common test equipment such as power supplies, signal generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and network analyzers.
- Build prototype electrical circuits by using soldering skills and project management skills.
- Write technical documentation such as specifications and test reports to support project deliverables.
- Protect Chamberlain’s reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute positively to maintain a workplace culture that is consistent with the Chamberlain mission, vision and values.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed.
Electrical Engineer III Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Willingness to embrace the Chamberlain values and behaviors
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time; international travel required
Electrical Engineer III Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with electrical components, switch mode power supplies, power management circuits, motor control circuits, analog circuits, and RF impedance matching.
- Experience with wireless communication standards like WiFi or Bluetooth.
- Ability to work within cross functional teams to create electromechanical products
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
For Immediate Consideration:
Please submit your resume via our career page at
Share our immediate openings with your circle of friends, business Associates and family members. We have awesome opportunities.
This offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.
Chamberlain Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.
NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers via email or phone or other methods.