· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
· At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Applicants must be willing to work in LAGUNA.
· Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
· Ensure that line is running according to electrical standards with minimal electrical
delay. Attends to all electrical equipment and instrument problem and other electrical
works to support production.
· Ensure that scheduled Electrical Preventive Maintenance are accomplished and
properly documented and monitored by performing the daily inspection check sheet,
logging activities in the logbook and accomplish entries to all trouble generated
· Comply and support JHPI EH&S programs, regulations, rules and procedures in line with
government, corporate and environmental legislation and requirement, and create an
environment-friendly and safe work place.
· Implement projects to support and improve manufacturing KPI’s such as safety,
availability and quality.
· Attend Company scheduled training and conducts continuous learning activities by
reading references, manuals & written procedures
SEND RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org