• High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and two to four years related experience
• Must have Junction Box Wiring
• Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
• Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
• Computer Skills: Basic computer navigation and utilization skills preferred.
• Prior experience in an electrical assembly environment is required. Advanced knowledge of electrical schematics is required.