Experienced Vessel Sub Arc Welders
$50 Advance after your first day at work!
- ASME Code Shop located in West Tulsa
- $20+/hr DOE with LOTS OF OVERTIME - Currently working 60+ hours a week
- Weekday Night (6pm-6am) shift positions available
- Weekend Night (6pm-6am) & Weekend Day (6am-6pm) shift positions available
- Temp-to-Perm with benefits after hired on
- Must be able to run long and round seams
- Must have 3-5 years verifiable on the job sub arc vessel welding experience
- Required to pass background check & drug screen
- Must be a local resident or willing to relocate
- About the Company: Est. in 1972 this company is a leader in the design and manufacturing of shell and tube heat exchangers, vessels, towers, and other heat transfer components.
Welding Division - Call or Text us at 918-584-7018
We take walk-in applications from 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Office Location: 1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica.
You can apply online at www.standbypersonnel.com
Send your resume to email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/weldingjobstulsa/
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 advance after your first day of work.
Stand-By Personnel’s Welding Division is a proven leader when it comes finding welders jobs. Stand-By staffs welders for many of the top companies in Oklahoma. Stand-By is the only staffing company that offers weld testing and also has an onsite State Certified Weld Testing Facility.