BGI, LLC is seeking former F-15E Strike Eagle crew members to implement training efforts as Aircrew Training Pilots for the F-15QA at Al-Udeid AB, Qatar. The selected individuals will contribute to the operation of the F-15QA Formal Training Unit effort and act as Instructor Pilots. This assignment will include initial checkout in St. Louis, Missouri, followed by deployment to Al-Udeid AB, Qatar.
This position is a long term assignment to Al-Udeid, Doha, Qatar for a minimum of 40 months. The prospective employee will first spend up to 18 months in Saint Louis, Missouri. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
Job responsibilities may include the following:
- Perform mission systems operations as an aircrew Pilot Instructor member
- Conduct familiarization, qualification, standardization, flight and ground instruction duties ensuring mission systems are compliant with required specifications IAW with guidelines
- Contribute towards developing advanced concepts of operations and operational techniques.
- Conducts effective mission-specific training for domestic and international aircrew
- Analyze flight data and recommend changes to system design based on operational considerations
- Develop training materials, and perform the duties of an aircrew instructor or examiner/evaluator