1. Plan, coordinate, and manage the administrative and maintenance services of the department.
2. Evaluate staff performance, provide staff training and recommend department and personnel changes to the director, facility, and administration.
3. Assist the director, finance and administration in the development of departmental budget; monitor and control expenditures.
4. Assist in the development and implementation of new and revised policies and procedures affecting facility maintenance.
5. Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.
6. Conduct regular inspection of buildings, grounds and equipment to ensure proper repair, facility improvement and preventive maintenance in compliance with program requirements and safety/building codes.